Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Learn about the fundamental issues of humanitarian logistics that will enable you understand the humanitarian operations and development of emergency response operations.
Admission is ongoing
About This Course
The Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics (ACHL) is a learning program with emphasis to innovative a ‘competence model’ approach.
The program combines best practices in supply chain management and humanitarian community, business industry and academia to enhance knowledge application and skills development.
This well-established program has been designed to develop your humanitarian operations management skills and insight as well, and equips you with the tools and techniques necessary to succeed in Humanitarian logistics management.
What you will gain
- Program support and achievement of organizational goals.
- More ownership and responsibility to find solutions taken at the field level.
- Increased collaboration and understanding throughout the organization with its partners.
- Internationally-recognized professional qualification and Professional training based on practices.
- Humanitarian logistics raises the profile of logistics internally and externally.
- Establishes a community of professionals world-wide.
- Creates common processes, standards and vocabulary across organizations.
What you will learn
2. Import/Export and International business practices
3. Managing Humanitarian Supply Chains
4. Warehousing and Inventory
5. Procurement Management
6. Transport Management
7. Fleet Management
8. Cash Transfer Programming (CTP)
- Persons presently working in Humanitarian Aid Organizations.
- Individuals who aspire to work within humanitarian aid.